The Tesla Model Y is a unique vehicle that can perform extremely well on-road, on-track, and off-road with the right modifications. One of the major issues with off-road performance is ground clearance and suspension travel. The Unplugged Performance Dirt & Snow Coilover Suspension Kit for Tesla Model Y was engineered from the ground up to maintain the excellent on-road driving dynamics of the Model Y chassis while providing inches of extra ground clearance for all-terrain and all-weather.
Is this a lift kit? Yes and no. This coilover kit is designed to provide inches of extra clearance (we have over 4″ of extra ground clearance on our development vehicle leveraging this kit). There are indeed many ways to lift a car and options for all budgets. The goal we feel for making a perfect all-terrain conquering daily-driven Model Y is to avoid adding spacers and to approach lifting the car’s ride height by increasing usable suspension travel. After testing our coilovers we can say with confidence that the ride is smooth and compliant over all surfaces, we feel perfectly paired for daily driven applications that like to get a little muddy as well!
We believe that modifying your car should be a win-win scenario that improves the performance of your vehicle period. With these coilovers you’ll get a smooth ride, longer suspension travel, and greater confidence to tackle the road ahead.
- True functional lift with significant added suspension travel.
- Gain the ability to massively increase ground clearance for snow, rough roads, standing water, and other obstacles.
- Maintains sporty and precise driving dynamics on the road.
- In combination with appropriate wheels & tires allows for insane off-road capability.
- Increasing ride height and running off-road tires are both detrimental to range and efficiency. This suspension will work great with stock wheels and tires and can be set to a stock ride height as needed for commuting or road trips as desired.
We offer a 30-day 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee on all of our suspension products. Take it off-road. Take it in the snow. Take it on a road trip. Take it to work. Driving is believing.