RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PRODUCT WARRANTY
READ CAREFULLY – THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
This product carries a lifetime warranty against mechanical failure or corrosion. It can be exchanged for an identical item or a similar item as determined by Unplugged Performance. It may not be returned for cash or credit. There is no warranty regarding surface imperfections or aesthetic damage incurred during regular use, and/or damage to the brackets from an impact or other unusual driving circumstance.
By installation or use of this product you understand and agree with the following. If you do not agree, do not proceed with installation and return this product within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price from the company from which you have purchased.
- I understand and agree that this product is intended to be installed for use on private roads and in jurisdictions where the use of this product is deemed legal by the local authorities. Furthermore I understand and agree Unplugged Performance does not have any knowledge or control of regulations in my local jurisdiction and it is up to me to determine if the product is acceptable for use with my vehicle.
- I understand and agree that this product affects the ride height of the vehicle and may make the vehicle more susceptible to damage from road debris, dips, inclines and other road hazards. Furthermore I understand that ride height adjustment may make the vehicle perform differently in emergency scenarios or in the event of a vehicle crash or impact. Furthermore I understand that Unplugged Performance has done testing of this product on road and on closed race tracks but does not have the ability to test the vehicle for localized standards and regulations.
- I understand and agree that lowering my vehicle will, in certain circumstances, require a different driving style and reduced speeds.
- I understand and agree that if the vehicle manufacturer determines that the lowered ride height contributed to a problem with the vehicle it may affect the vehicle’s warranty. Furthermore, I understand and agree that Unplugged Performance has no duty nor ability to be involved in internal manufacturer decisions.
- I understand and agree that if this product is given to an installer for installation on my vehicle, I have read and agreed with all of the previous, even if I myself am not personally installing these parts on my vehicle. Furthermore, I understand and agree that this product should be installed by a trained professional that is familiar with both the vehicle as well as this product in particular. Furthermore, I understand and agree that I and/or my chosen installer will follow the installation instructions carefully and dutifully test the vehicle post-installation in a safe and controlled environment to ensure that it is operating properly.
- I understand and agree that by installing this product Unplugged Performance and all associated persons and entities as well as the vehicle manufacturer and all associated entities must be held harmless in the event of any suit, damages, or other legal action. Furthermore, I hereby release Unplugged Performance and any associated entities from any and all liability for any potential claim or claims.
If you do not agree with any of the above statements you should return the product immediately.
The rear of the vehicle must be lifted completely off of the ground and remain as such during the entire installation process.
1. Prior to installation the rear wheels must be removed.
2. Begin by removing the 21mm bolt shown in green first followed by the 21mm bolt shown in red on FIGURE-1.
3. The arm can now be removed by pulling it up by the end in red first then out towards you.
4. Reinstall camber arm using the same 21mm bolts and nuts. These bolts and nuts are to be torqued too 98ft-lbs.
5. Insert green side first followed by red shown in FIGURE-2.
6. You may need to push or pull on the rotor to align red side bolt.
WE RECOMMEND PERFORMING A VEHICLE SUSPENSION ALIGNMENT ONCE THE INSTALLATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED
MAKE SURE TO TORQUE WHEELS TO 129LBS/FT